(Redirected from Talk:Mutual Aid Working Group)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Here's my vote: No way!
Fact: Occupy Boston is not a welfare provider.
We need to have a much more broad conversation regarding what should be done with OB's (donation-based?) funds. There are some questions we should be asking:
- Where did the money come from?
- For what causes do you think the donations were made?
- How did our sponsors expect their money to be spent?
- How was the Occupy 'environment' at the time the majority of the donations were received?
- How is the environment now? How does it compare to the environment when donations were received?