Audre Lorde to Howard Zinn Library (A to Z)
Ask the Audre Lorde to Howard Zinn Library! We can help you find resources and answers to questions regarding your work with Occupy Boston. We may not have a tent anymore but we are still here to help!
To ask questions anytime:
- Go to the Radical Reference* website
- Click on Submit a Reference Question at the top of the page
- Fill out the form. Your email address will be shared with Radical Reference librarians, but will not be made public.
- We’ll email you an answer, or with any follow-up questions we might have.
- We’ll also post the Q & A (with any personally identifying information removed) on the Radical Reference site. If you don’t want us to publish your question on the site, just tell us.
*Radical Reference is a collective of volunteer library workers who believe in social justice and equality. We support activist communities, progressive organizations, and independent journalists by providing professional research support, education and access to information.
- Reading Lists/Archives (These are created on demand - please let us know what you'd like to see here.)
- Occupy Boston Crowdsourced Reading List (This is a collaborative, ongoing effort - please contribute your favorite readings.)
- Race & Gender in the Occupy & SlutWalk Movements
- Social and Protest Movement Books for Kids & Teens
- Anarchism Bibliography
- Economic Books of Interest
- AK Press and PM Press Book Recommendations
- Nonviolent Communication & Consensus-Building Reading List
- Occupy Archive - "Archiving the Occupy Movements from 2011"
- Occupy Spreadsheet (List of Occupy encampments internationally.)
- Social Justice Encyclopedia (from Connexions Information Sharing Service)
- About A-Z Library
- About Occupy Boston and Dewey Square
- Favorite Resources suggested by visitors to the A-Z Library (Contribute more by visiting the tent!)
- Post your pictures, videos, anecdotes, writings, poetry, etc on this space.
- Library's Wish List
Contact Us! By email at library_at_lists_dot_occupyboston_dot_org
Programs for Families & Children
A-Z Library Meetings Minutes
- 10/26/11 Minutes: File:20111026 minutes.txt
- 11/02/11 Minutes: File:A-Z Library Meeting Notes 11.02.11.pdf
- 11/09/11 Minutes: File:A-Z Library Meeting Notes 11.09.11.pdf
- 11/16/11 Minutes: File:A Z Library notes Nov 16 2011.pdf
- 11/21/11 Minutes: File:A-Z Library meeting notes11-21-2011.pdf
- 11/28/11 Minutes: File:A-ZLibraryMeetingMinutes11282011.pdf
- 12/10/11 Minutes: File:A-Z Library Meeting Minutes 12.10.11.pdf
- 12/14/11 Minutes: File:A-ZLibrary Meeting Minutes 12.14.11.pdf
- 01/05/12 Minutes: File:A-ZLibrary Meeting Minutes 01.05.12.pdf
- 01/14/12 Minutes: File:A-ZLibrary Meeting Minutes 01.14.12.pdf
- 01/25/12 Minutes: File:A-ZLibrary Meeting Minutes 01.25.12.pdf
- 02/06/12 Minutes: File:A-ZLibrary Meeting Minutes 02.06.12.pdf
Based on: Library at wikispaces