Audre Lorde to Howard Zinn Library (A to Z)
Want INFORMATION to inform your ACTIVISM? Want to learn more about histories of RESISTANCE, investigating CORPORATIONS, or ANTI-RACISM FOR ACTIVISTS?
RADICAL REFERENCE and the Audre Lorde to Howard Zinn Library can help!
Ask a librarian! We can help you find resources & answers to questions. Look for us in the Library Tent.
If there are no librarians on duty:
- Go to the Radical Reference website
- Click on Submit a Reference Question at the top of the page
- Fill out the form. Your email address will be shared with Radical Reference librarians, but will not be made public.
- We’ll email you an answer, or with any follow-up questions we might have.
- We’ll also post the Q & A (with any personally identifying information removed) on the Radical Reference site. If you don’t want us to publish your question on the site, just tell us.
Radical Reference is a collective of volunteer library workers who believe in social justice and equality. We support activist communities, progressive organizations, and independent journalists by providing professional research support, education and access to information.
- About A-Z Library
- About Camp
- Resources/Archives (These are created on demand - please let us know what you'd like to see here.)
- Occupy Boston Crowdsourced Reading List (This is a collaborative, ongoing effort - please contribute your favorite readings.)
- Race & Gender in the Occupy & SlutWalk Movements
- Social and Protest Movement Books for Kids & Teens
- Anarchism Bibliography
- AK Press and PM Press Book Recommendations
- Occupy Archive - "Archiving the Occupy Movements from 2011"
- Occupy Spreadsheet (List of Occupy encampments internationally.)
- Favorite Resources suggested by visitors to the A-Z Library (Contribute more by visiting the tent!)
- Post your pictures, videos, anecdotes, writings, poetry, etc on this space.
- Library's Wish List
Contact Us! By email at library_at_lists_dot_occupyboston_dot_org
Programs for Families & Children
A-Z Library Meetings Minutes
- 10/26/11 Minutes: File:20111026 minutes.txt
- 11/02/11 Minutes: File:A-Z Library Meeting Notes 11.02.11.pdf
- 11/09/11 Minutes: File:A-Z Library Meeting Notes 11.09.11.pdf
- 11/16/11 Minutes: File:A Z Library notes Nov 16 2011.pdf
- 11/21/11 Minutes: File:A-Z Library meeting notes11-21-2011.pdf
Based on: Library at wikispaces