This is a place for "raw ideas" that need to get flushed out before becoming "concrete objectives": \
- utilize planning models that favor high density cities, land conservation and discourage sprawl.
NEW PROPOSED LANGUAGE: - require zoning law for multi-family housing to include 100% conservation, in the form of community gardens, parks, open space, either in 24x7 privately owned land with conservations restrictions deeded in, or sold for public use. - require high density building to be on existing train lines or with public transit access from the site.
- give historically disenfranchised peoples first use right to commons
- establish public magnet schools that are horticultural academies that also care for public land & grow food
- Local food production, community gardens, permaculture agriculture - worker self directed organic agriculture coops on the model of Mondragon in Spain *
- tie the salaries of public officials inversely to the price of a grocery basket of sustainable food, calculated relative to zip code
- peg the value of currency to the number of fish in the sea
- Tie the tax brackets to the rental cost of a square foot of land by county, the lower the rents, the lower the taxes. THIS IS ALREADY BEING DONE and it's not working! TF
- Declare a Jubilee Year every 49 years.