- Please save the minutes as a plain text file (.txt format) on your computer.
- To upload the document, follow these instructions:
- Click Upload File in the bar on the left
- Select the file to upload and fill in the form including destination filename
- The naming convention is: "GA", underscore, the first three letters of the month, underscore, a two digit number for the day, underscore, a four digit number for the year, underscore, and then "AM" or "PM". (i.e. GA_Oct_09_2011_PM.txt)
- Navigate to the page you wish to place the file on.
- Click Edit on the page
- Add the latest minutes to the top of the list using the Embedded File tool at the top of the editor text box.
- Edit the file name on the inserted link to match the name entered as the destination filename during upload.
- Click Save Page at the bottom of the screen.
- Thank you!
Instructions for Formatting Minutes Pages
[task: write steps so other editors can easily recreate standard format for Mins pages]
For an example of how a Minutes page looks review the GA Minutes page
Creating wiki pages for minutes =
Please fill in the text box below. Replace each item that is prefixed with an @@:
@@Date: The numeric day of the month, e.g. 22
@@Month: Abbreviated name of the month, e.g. Nov
@@Year: 4 digit year, e.g. 2012
When you click 'Create Page' a page will be auto generated, it contains further instructions within. Be sure to hit 'Save page' before leaving the page! <inputbox> type=create default=GA_Minutes_@@Month_@@Date_@@Year preload=GA_Minutes_template </inputbox>