Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 19:42, 14 June 2012 by Brandon (Created page with "== June 22nd Event == * Jeremy: It's like the presentation I gave at the gathering, but a whole event focused on that technology. * Kendra: It will probably wind up being a debat...")
June 22nd Event
- Jeremy: It's like the presentation I gave at the gathering, but a whole event focused on that technology.
- Kendra: It will probably wind up being a debate on electoral politics.
- Brandon: What left do we have to do to make this happen?
- Kendra: I already made reservations for e5. There's a draft of a press release, which I'll incorporate some edits and then send it out.
- Eden: I can put it on the calendar.
- Jeremy: The structure I was thinking was an initial meet & greet around some kind of food. I'm going to tweak the presentation I gave and give that again, then I'm going to show some things like ALEC to show what we're up against.
- The next part will be conversations, and maybe we should break people up and do something lightly facilitated.
- Open Space
- The open space should have a theme, like "technology and democratic inclusion"
- Jeremy: I can purchase materials beforehand.
- Eden: Is your goal to get people to use your web tool?
- Jeremy: My goal is to create a tool that people want to use.
- Proposed Schedule
- 15 Min Meet & Greet
- 30 Min Presentation
- 15 Questions
- 5 Minutes Open Space Introduction