GA Minutes Tue Oct 16 2012
Minutes for 16 October 2012
Location: City Place
Time: 7:30 - 9:10 pm
Note taker: Bil
9 people attended
Acknowledgments of Good Stuff
- Maurice -- new to Boston, shooting video, many occupations
- Honk Costumes!
- Bil -- Dalai Lama rocks
- Eden -- InfoTent WG resurrected. She has a notebook of fliers.
- Eden -- on OBR w/Danny Bryck 7pm Weds, 17 Oct (TODAY). Call in: 617 902 0627
- Friday 19 Oct: "No Room for Wishing" at BCC
- Sunday: Crypto Party
- Discussion on InterOccupy
- Ruby: Create a Marching Band!
- Carolyn transferring Stack Sheets etc to Eden
- Eden: Troops in Jordan
- Eden: Plenty of Occupier newspapers at OBR office
- Michael: Consider renting meeting space
- Bil: Visiting Florida, Talking about values to clubs & visiting Imokalee workers
- Michael: Vigil planned by 350MA.org
- Wide ranging discussion on GA dates.
- Passed: moving the 6/Nov GA to 4/Nov (4-5pm, in BCC)
- 28/Sept is FAWG meeting in BCC
- Bil: Who will bottom line creating a GA schedule past 6/Nov.? TOTAL SILENCE
- OB FB page is owned by individuals, not OB
- Many people are tired of going to every GA they can