5 Second Wiki Lesson
1) In order to edit wiki you need to have an account. Create an account by going to http://wiki.occupyboston.org/index.php?title=Special:UserLogin&type=signup&returnto=Occupy_Boston. All you need to do is create a username and choose a password.
2) Make sure you are logged in. If you are logged in, you will see your username at the top right(ish).
3) Click the "edit" tab in the right hand corner of what you want to edit (or start writing). A page that hasn't been written yet will have an option for you to start writing, even if you just created it.
4) Unsure of how to include something you need in your page? Find a page that has that thing, open it up as if to edit it and copy the formatting you need.
A Few Tips
1) Decide on a title of a page before you start writing in it. When you change the title, wiki will automatically open up a new, blank page. You can copy and paste from the old URL to the new page, but who needs that hassle?
2) Don't indent or otherwise start a line with a space. It will play havoc with the formatting
3) Edit in either RichText (linked at the upper left) or the default and try to stick with that one editor. Otherwise you might end up with a lot of extraneous brackets, quotes and other things that will make your page look horrible.
More detailed help is available at http://wiki.occupyboston.org/wiki/Help