WG/OBIT/Minutes/111106

From wiki.occupyboston.org
Jump to: navigation, search

attending

  • Steve marxistvegan
  • Mike leftyfb
  • Reed farmerbob
  • Sarah deviousdragen
  • Dana
  • Mike mikek
  • Anthony
  • Ren womens caucus
  • Tim mcktimo
  • Tim from ny

updates

energy
one panel up and working
one peddle power working
livestream
Hay a new laptop for livestream
There are a few people doing remote streaming

agenda

wiki meeting notes

the OBIT group will record meeting notes and put on wiki.

energy infrastructure

Dana mailto:dana@occupyboston.org
suggested - Every project needs a name attached to it and a way to talk to that 'name'
there are ~5 people working on energy
need volunteers to schedule tasks
should energy be part of tech or have its own setup
discussion
can/should we use generators- no
action item
Dana adds tech to energy list
connect to volunteer coordinator

http://groups.occupyboston.org

A new Drupal for working groups
feature requests
http://support.occupy.org
action item
Ross will add oocupad

womens caucus

Ren
wants orientation to wiki and would then be a resource for orienting other people

training

maillist posts are too numerous
We need to have a plan for training.
action item
Reed, Ren mailto:njender@gmail.com and Tim will work on training plan

livestream

There are two groups working on video projects. It would be cool to have them show up on the livestream site.

kiwi

Kiwi keeps booting people off.

openid

next agenda

next meeting ?
Everything will be taken care of.
checking OBIT list
gbot/Grainne, Reed, Mike K
check Public Domain on wik