- Randy, Brandon (notes), Chris, Tracy (facilitator), David, Patrick, Glenn, Jay, David, Todd, Kendra, Sarah.
- Patrick's show was delayed for a week.
- Tracy is producing the VFP show again this week.
- Tracy: I still have to contact David for a Spanish language show.
- Theology in Action is going up on Friday as usual.
- Brandon is going to take care of Civil Science on Wednesday.
- FSU is ready to go as usual.
- Linda & Janet are on their way towards having a couple of shows on the can (two weeks).
- Jerry from Occupy Jobs is interested in a show.
- Sage is still interested in a show.
- Kazi from POC is interested in a show.
- The Library is interested in a show.
- John Ford is interested in a show.
- Kendra & Liam are working on a buscar's show.
- Jay got a release for about an hour's worth of music.
Possible Community Gathering
- We've been offered the community gathering a week from today.
- We've decided we're probably not ready to do this. We'll let Jorge no that.
- We originally decided on building the studio out on Sat. the 17th. That's going to be be moved backed a week due to conflicts with e5.
- We have $50 currently, after paying for Feb's rent.
- Sage has a bunch of material he might be able to donate for sound proofing
- Yoga mats & foam pillows can help too.
- David has been doing a lot of research about professional sound proofing.
- We should start throwing these ideas up on a whiteboard.
OBR Member Guide
- Everybody should take a section and check it for errors.
- David asked his lawyer for help with releases. So we've now got some new and improved releases.
- We have two releases, we one for music and one for generally, when people go on the radio everybody needs to sign that one.
- We need to have a budget because if we're going to do fundraisings we need to know what we're fundraising for.
- Rent $400/mo.
- Studio Building
- What we have:
- 3 Mics
- 1 XLR mic chord & 1 1/4" mic chord.
- What we'd like:
- 2 mics
- 3 mic stands
- 4 XLR chords.
- Two 1TB HDDs
- Ext. HDD
- Thumb Drives
- Jay has a friend who runs a rehearsal space in Dudley Sq. It fits 80-100 people. It'd be best to use in March (either the 3rd or the 16th).
- Live bands, performances, multimedia, artists, etc.
- Raffle, silent auctions, food.
- Selling CDs?
- Contact Kevin about donors?
- Storm has been getting together for us for our donor gifts. He's working on a series of images for totebags, t-shirts, stickers, etc.
- Sarah is meeting with Jay from the Screen Printing guild tomorrow.
- The suggestion is to setup a temporary service while airtime is perfected.