Mission Statement (Ratified Fri Dec 23 2011)
- To collect and maintain contact information for individuals and working groups from other occupations -- both local, national, and international.
- To connect individuals and working groups from other occupations with individuals and working groups from Occupy Boston.
- To forge -- as individuals -- personal relationships with individuals from other occupations.
- To collect useful information from other occupations -- e.g. what their processes are, what their needs and resources are, what's working/not working, next steps, etc.
- To share resolutions that have been ratified by the Occupy Boston General Assembly with other occupations.
InterOccupy Communications has no scheduled meetings at this time.
Group Email (Best Contact): InterOccupy@OccupyBoston.org
- OccupyUS@googlegroups.com. There are 24 cities joined Nov 1.
- www.interoccupy.org, which holds phone call meetings w/other cities.