Working Groups are the organs which make up the body of the Occupation. You will find resources, discussions, and courses of action in every field.
Working Groups are OPEN; Please contribute!
Action and Information Working Groups
Performs external action
- Arts and Culture
- Direct Action
- Occupy Everywhere
- WG/OBIT Occupy Boston IT
- External Technology Support (to work on this wiki and other sites, not necessarily at Dewey Square)
- Ideas (formerly known as Statement of Purpose) (this group is where broader, mission statement type things are discussed.
- Strategies, Proposals, Positions (Please leave the name of SPP as it is until we have a final decision on the role of this Working Group.) This is where specific mechanics and reforms are discussed.
- InterOccupation Communications/Connections
- Nonviolence and Civil Disobedience
- Volunteer Coordination
Infrastructure and Onsite Support Working Groups
Performs internal action
- Community Wellness
- Faith and Spirituality
- Logistics / Tactical
Friends of Occupy Boston
Provides safe space and/or facilitates special events